ELECTRICAL QC WORKS @ RELATED : Proposed that he could not refuse ऐसे प्रोपोज़ किया कि वो मना नहीं कर पायी

Proposed that he could not refuse ऐसे प्रोपोज़ किया कि वो मना नहीं कर पायी

A girl named Pooja used to work with me. Pooja and Pooja were very good friends and I feel that Pooja started loving me. She used to sit at the desk with me and often brought me lunch and she used to help me even in the office. I also loved him but till now I did not tell him, was waiting for the right time.
One day I decided that today I would say the pooja to my heart but I wanted to know about her heart too.
After the office, I went to the pooja and dining in a restaurant. We were sitting in the restaurant and then I said to Puja "I want to tell you something."





Upon hearing this, there was a glow on the face of the worshiper and he said sharply "What do you want to say?"
I said to worship "worship ....... I want a girl ... I want him so much that he says Shona (Shona) with love.



I told Pooja that Shona is so beautiful, her eyes, her hair, the way to talk about her .... Everything..

When I was telling all this to Pooja, then I saw that the laugh of worship and that happy face disappeared. I had come to know that Pooja too loves me a lot.



Then I asked Pooja, "Do not you have any boyfriend



He said to anger "No ... and if there is also why should you tell me"



"Good Baba" I said calmly while worshiping.



Then I asked "Pooja ... will you see Shona's picture, in my phone."



He said "yes ... I too see how beautiful you are to your Shona
To remove the phone, I saw my pocket pocket but the phone was not found. I said to Puja "Pooja ... my phone is not getting ... Calling on my phone ... ring will be heard and it will know."




Pooja calls on my phone ...



I had saved the name of the worship in my phone by writing "Shona".



I immediately removed the phone from my pocket and put it in front of the pooja and said "Look who is calling?"



Seeing this, Pooja came to know that she is Shona and then she caught her head and she

Now, I am going to marry and worship in a few days and Puja is still very much appreciated by the idea of ​​proposing my proposition.

No comments:

www.electricalqcblogspot.com