ELECTRICAL QC WORKS @ RELATED : Heart touching ( दिल को छू जाने वाली बाते )

Heart touching ( दिल को छू जाने वाली बाते )




Today was  my  pencils low  so I asked all of my kids to pull out any of my pencils that they had in there desk I had one student ask me if he could keep his pencils that his mom gives him for school of course I said yes  he then said well guess I'll give you a few so my pencils so my classmate can have had them too I thought nothing of it and took the pencils that he handed me when I was sharpening them I noticed writing on a few of them I them realized that my student's
mother took the time to write on his pencils I asked him if he would mind showing me the rest of them what I read melled my heart.




You are a good talent
This year is going to be good
You are quite excited
You are an extraordinary person
Never lose heart
You can do everything
You know so much
You are very good at mathematics
You are very intelligent
I am proud of you every day
I love you so much
You have a great brain
You are awesome
You worry about solving the problem

Follow your dreams
You are perfect
You can change the world
You are amazing
your the best
You are very important


No comments:

www.electricalqcblogspot.com